A TRULY UNIQUE PACIFIC HOME FOR SALE
Large architecturally inspired family home with commanding views from Erakor Bombora to the surfing hub of Pango Point.
Check the surf from your bed, bath, kitchen or office, this tasteful 5 bedroom family home boasts elevated 270 degree views from ocean to jungle.
– Pavilion style entrance leading to an expansive living area beneath a grand hardwood cathedral ceiling
– Bifold doors join the living area to the generous covered balcony enabling seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living
– Travertine tiles, hardwood accents and quality fixtures throughout
– Master bedroom with waking ocean views, dual walk in wardrobes and ensuite
– Additional 4 queen sized bedrooms for guests and children
– Large main bathroom with deep standalone travertine bath overlooking Pango Point
– Kitchen boasting ample polished hardwood bench top preparation area, discreet
island, 6 burner gas cooker and large butler’s pantry
– Tropical fruit trees abound interspersed with established sandalwood trees providing a potential future income source
– Unparalleled privacy and security with 2.4m perimeter fence and high electric gate
– 10 minutes to downtown Port Vila by sealed road
– Steps to premier surf breaks of Pango and well known Breakas Beach Resort
Seven years young, the house was constructed by building contractors responsible for the luxury resort ‘The Havannah’ and specifically over engineered under strict supervision of Vanuatu’s leading engineers to ensure it withstands the harshest of Vanuatu’s natural conditions.
The residence has recently been completely renovated and prepared for a reluctant sale.
Should you wish to secure a truly unique Pacific home that fully embraces the tropical ideal, please contact the owner.
Visit us on Facebook (Lei Malo Vanuatu), Instagram (@leimalovanuatu) or on our website www.leimalo.com for more images and information